I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Monday, March 1, 2010

WHAT IS GOING ON UP HERE?

Dear Molly,

This winter is simply whizzing by, and I've experienced almost none of the doldrums I have in other years. What gives?

I've been:
  • eating right (I've successfully eliminated red meat from my diet again)
  • getting plenty of sleep (like, seven hours per night)
  • spending lots of time with quality people (and ignoring the shabby ones)
  • reading loads of good books (I've even rediscovered my affinity for modern poetry)
  • listening to lots of good music (and even dancing like so sometimes)
  • writing extensively and more frequently (in places other than here, even)
  • drinking a lot less wine and a lot more of this stuff
  • ... ... ...

Could this be what all those crazy people talk about? Could I be... HAPPY? And if so, did I just jinx it?

Thanks,
Kate

P.S. -- No, I'm not on the happy pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment