I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Ideal Husband

Dear Kate-

There are many perks that the glamorous world of Olympic figure skating offers. Of course, the well-toned gams are a huge benefit, but I think you are overlooking a much bigger opportunity. The ice rink is the ideal setting to find your mate.

Not only does the intense training ensure that your partner is in top physical condition, but the two of you will learn to work together in perfect harmony, which is good training for a marriage. You will learn to rely on him as a spring board, to catch you, and to show off your attributes. You will also learn how to best showcase his own features and make him appear appealing to the judges. All of which translates directly into a good marriage.

The hours you will have to spend together will provide plenty of time for you to get to know him and what he likes best. No doubt, when the two of you are lacing up your skates, you can take a moment to find out what his favorite meal is and then surprise him one evening by making it for him. Little treats like this will certainly catch his eye and, hopefully, be the start of a wonderful life together, both on the ice and off.

Good luck in this endeavor!
Molly

4 comments:

  1. Dear Molly,
    You just blew my mind. It's like I hadn't known what my dreams were until you just told me. Now that I know what I have always dreamed of, I can picture it all so clearly -- the sequins, the flesh-colored unitards, the sheer fabulousness of it all. Oh, wow. Wow, wow, wow.
    Thanks,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those are just your his costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no you didnt. I did. I meant "his costumes". sometimes I type an extra word without realizing it. And also I was accidentally still signed on to your account when I posted that comment.

    ReplyDelete