I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Friday, February 26, 2010

Warren Beatty was a Real Man


Dear Kate,

What kind of man are you?? Real men take their coffee black. Learn to do so and I guarantee you will never run into this dilemma again.

And this "deadly weather" you speak of?? Turn your collar to the cold and stop complaining. A real man would fight a polar bear naked for a cup of coffee. So I have to ask again. What kind of man are you??

All the best,
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Dear Molly,
    I'm afraid you have me mistaken for somebody else. Namely, a man. But point taken. Excellent advice, as usual.
    Best,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. -- DID YOU SEE THE REPORTS?? IT'S A SNOWICANE OUT THERE. A DUDE DIED.

    ReplyDelete