I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Up in the Air

Dear Kate,

It seems to me that 37.50 (plus 6.35 convenience charge) is not too steep a price to pay to see one of your favorite bands. Before you make your final decision, however, there are a few things you need to consider. First, have you ever seen them before? If you have, then I would recommend saving your money for something more important, say food, for example. Second, where are they playing? If they were playing a venue like Irving Plaza, I wouldn't hesitate in the least to scap up a ticket. However, if they were playing a much larger venue, where the show is much less intimate, I would consider passing on the opportunity.

I hope these thoughts help you make the right decision.

Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment