I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Friday, July 16, 2010

Re: Grad School

Dear Molly,

I have the opportunity to finish grad school by next May. The catch is that I'd have to take five classes this fall and three classes in the spring along with student teaching. Then I'd get to have an actual graduation ceremony (which I missed out on when I got my B.A.), and I'd have my Master's next spring and be certified to teach for the following fall.

What do you think? Should I cram it all in in one year and possibly sacrifice my sanity for the sake of getting it over with? Or should I just do it over the normal two year period most graduate students do? It all costs the same, by the way. And I could still get a job teaching without my certification.

Thanks,
Kate

1 comment: