I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Breaks Are Good

Dear Molly,

I haven't been here in three weeks. So, for the sake of continuity, here is my explanation for the break in Dear Molly (and All the Way Over Here).

You already know I've been sick. I'm not sick anymore, but I still don't feel much like writing. I also haven't talked much to you in general, but that has more to do with not really wanting to talk than it does not wanting to talk to you. Don't take it personally. (You probably don't anyway.)

Also... grad school is getting kind of crazy with midterms and papers and professors who annoy the hell out of me. It's been keeping me kind of busy. Oh, and I got this new part-time job as a research assistant/project coordinator at a radio show on NPR. It's turning into more work than I thought it would be, but I suppose it's good because A) it keeps me busy so I don't go nuts out of boredom in my downtime from school, and B) I can stop living off of student loans. (Woo-hoo.)

Maybe a couple more weeks?

Best,
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment