I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's all part of the uniform

Kate,


Yes, I wear khakis. No, my mother does not still dress me. They sit low on my hips, are boot cut, and look great paired with a navy blue polka dot halter top or a crisp white oxford blouse and pearls.


Every WASP has atleast one pair of go-to khakis. Just look at Martha Stewart. Its practically her wardrobe and it serves her beautifully. Nothing says "I come from privilege" like a uniform pair of khakis. Even better if you have a pair of penny loafers to go with them.


Do you know who wears rompers? Babies. Babies wear one piece rompers. Every time you put one of those on, you are basically putting on a very large onesy.


And what's the point of doing a cartwheel if you don't flash people your unmentionables in the process?

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment