I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I spent a summer wasting

Dear Kate,

First off, I'm sorry about the lengthy lapse in time between when you wrote me and my response. Summer days get away from me, despite how long they are.

Second, I'm with Katherine. Get it all done now. Why not? You mentioned your sanity, but you've forgotten to consider the fact that you went off your rocker a long time ago. You can't lose something you don't have to begin with.

As much as you like school and want to stay a student forever, I think this option of finishing early and jumping right into a career as the slightly insane English teacher who reads Edgar Allan Poe's "The Black Cat" to 2nd graders and finds it amusing when the leave the class n near tears.

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment