I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Monday, May 3, 2010

Now finish up them taters; I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters.

Dear Molly,

Lifeguard, huh? You know, I've always liked whistles. My major lament as an RA in college was that I wasn't issued a whistle. The walkie-talkie I got to use when I was on duty was pretty sweet, though. But a bullhorn? Well, that's just brilliant. I'm in.

Too bad I'm not really all that great a swimmer (I quit swimming lessons), and my CPR certification has about 10 years worth of expiration behind it.

But! I'm applying to summer camp counselor positions. Awesome, right?? I've seen the documentary Wet Hot American Summer about a million gazillion times. I even have the exact same shorts as McKinley (Michael Ian Black). They're my favorite shorts. I know all the songs to Godspell by heart -- I even landed the "Day By Day" solo in the 4th-grade concert. True story.

I think I'd make an awesome camp counselor, don't you?

Don't you??

Thanks,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment