I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Monday, April 12, 2010

Have You Seen the Well-to-do?

Dear Molly,

Holy hell, you are a freak. But that's ok. Let your freak flag fly. Unfortunately, you're just a little too vague about your cult, and I'm just a little too impatient to wait for these details you speak of. Besides, I can have everything I want right here on Planet Earth. I can even have Paris. And if I dump champagne on myself on a sunny summer day, it'll even be like it's raining the stuff.

On to some much-needed advice. I'm about to have an after work drink or two with a good friend of mine; something we try to do at least once or twice a week. Except, even though there are tons of places in midtown Manhattan, we seem to keep gravitating to this one outdoor beer bar on Park Ave, packed to the max with the midtown youngeon corporate banker set. It's super weird and kinda funny, and we get a lot of head turns, but...

Should we be taking advantage of these dudes? You know, for like free drinks and all. They certainly like to flash their wallets and fancy shoes.

Thanks,
Kate

1 comment: