I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Dear Molly,

As you can see, I've recently made a few changes to the site. For one, most obviously, Dear Molly now has a pretty sharp-looking photo banner. (Sweet claw-hand, by the way.) Also, I'm proud to officially introduce Dear Molly as a sub-domain of the newly formed allthewayoverhere.com. (Which, by the way, has been sorely neglected lately in lieu of more pressing issues. Namely: spring, social life, application deadlines, work hullabaloo, etc.)

Anyway, I hope you like the new changes. I have some more ideas we should probably discuss in email, as well. With your permission, I'd like to set up a contact page where our your readers might find an address to which they could send any questions they might have for you. While Dear Molly is -- and shall remain -- primary concerned with Molly's answers to Kate's (many) life questions, I thought it might be nice to get some of the readers in on the action if they so wished.

Get back to me. And let me know how you like the changes. Unless, of course, you hate them; then don't tell me at all. Or lie.

As always, many thanks,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment