I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All the better to rip your face off with, my dear


Dear Kate,

I like the new changes, I do, I do! I like your newly formed domain allthewayoverhere.com.

All this is good, including the picture. Most of all the picture. I think it truly demonstrates our relationship. You looking (admiringly) to me for guidance, even from a young age.

I think opening up the forum to outside queries is a good move. I've found my wisdom is put to best use when its spread out among the masses. Incidentally, I've commissioned a statue to be made in my likeness.

Also, I've been looking for a few acres of land in the country. Somewhere remote, with a couple barns already available for use, would be great. If you happen to find anything that might suit the bill, let me know. Along those same lines, I'll probably need some barbed wire. You know, to protect the property.

How would you like to be the Simon-Peter to my Jesus Christ?
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment