I Can Hear That All the Way Over Here    |    Dear Molly    |    About Us    |    Contact    

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reader Question #1

Dear Molly:


I just learned that my sister thinks that I am not funny. Not funny like a boring old college professor who recycles knock-knock jokes not funny. I think she may be referencing my third grade paper where I informed my teacher that among the genetic traits I inherited was my mother’s lack of sense of humor. However, I would like to point out that years of practice and education have overcome what the genes dealt me.


How can I make her realize how wrong she is?


Eager to set the record straight,


Megan

1 comment:

  1. Dear Molly--I think your sister is quite funny. But, she does pen cryptic emails. Down with ambiguity, I say! I am quite curious whether I should be elated, or embarrassed that I have questionable assumptions.
    -Joe (guy you helped in the Great Bowling Trophy Heist of 2007)

    ReplyDelete